Owen got dressed up for school today... it is, after all, his 11th month birthday! As you can tell from the above picture, instead of eating his birthday breakfast he chose to push his high chair around the kitchen. Ralph was pretty nervous... he hates to see O take a fall.
Owen has six teeth now! His two bottom teeth are all the way in and now he has four coming down from the top at the same time. No wonder he was having trouble sleeping! All I can say is, "Thank you Infant Advil!"
His hair is getting pretty long in the back. Nate has started calling it a "Kentucky Waterfall" which is, of course, a fancy name for MULLET! Everyone keeps saying it will curl, not to cut it, it will be so cute... well, it's NOT curling and it's starting to look a little ridiculous. Mark my words, he will get a haircut before my friend Pete shoots our family photos!
I ordered Owen's first birthday invitations this week. I can't wait to send them to our friends and family. We decided on the Race Car theme and thanks to Pinterest, I already have some fun ideas. I know he won't remember this party, but I will -- and one day he'll see the pictures. Hopefully he'll say, "That was cool, Mom." Hopefully.
Owen's favorite foods are Cheerios, Baby Goldfish crackers, Ritz Crackers, cheese, corn dogs, green beans, sweet potatoes, pancakes or waffles, and vanilla pudding.
No comments:
Post a Comment