This week, Owen graduated from his infant Chicco car seat into his convertible, "big boy" car seat. Our little man is now officially over 22 lbs, which is the weight limit for the Chicco infant seat (FYI).
After some online research and in-store evaluation, we chose the Safety 1st Air Protect for O. I was impressed with the quality of the seat cover/cushion, and the protection it provides for the head of a child. It wasn't the easiest thing to install, but Safety 1st has an installation video for both rear facing and front facing installs, so that made it MUCH easier! Once we got it in my car, we put Owen in it for a little test drive.
After some online research and in-store evaluation, we chose the Safety 1st Air Protect for O. I was impressed with the quality of the seat cover/cushion, and the protection it provides for the head of a child. It wasn't the easiest thing to install, but Safety 1st has an installation video for both rear facing and front facing installs, so that made it MUCH easier! Once we got it in my car, we put Owen in it for a little test drive.
Owen didn't know what to do with himself... He could actually move his arms and his feet were no longer hanging over the edge! I honestly can't say enough about how much I love this car seat. The harness/buckle is easy to adjust, lock and unlock. The air cushions on either side of his head are like headrests and he's already fallen asleep leaning on one side a couple of times. Probably most important, it's safe and built to withstand side impact collisions, which are the most deadly for children. And to just brag about it a little more, Owen loves it. I have zero trouble getting him into his seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment