Sunday, December 18, 2011

Go HORSE!



OK, so this hasn't been the best year for Colts fans. That didn't stop me from accepting tickets to my company's suite for today's home game against the Titans. I think I was 23 when I went to my first NFL game. Owen was 6 months old! Lucky duck.

He was so excited from the moment we got him out of his carseat! He fit into his Colts jacket that Sarah and Brandt got him (12 mo.) so we had him ready to cheer on the home team. He napped a little bit before halftime and then, believe it or not, he missed the end of the game. Even when all of Lucas Oil Stadium was cheering, "Reggie, Reggie, Reggie" after a touchdown catch from Orlovsky - he didn't budge. But, when he was awake, he had a blast and I think he brought a smile to all of my coworkers' faces too

So, surprisingly, the Colts pulled out a win today (27-13). We like to think Owen is a good luck charm... and wouldn't turn down tickets to Thursday's game if Mr. Irsay is looking for another "W."

No comments:

Post a Comment