Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sleeping Baby

I read in one of my "babies first year" books that for babies with a middle ear infection - after about 3 days of antibiotics, your little one will begin to feel better. They were right on the money! I usually don't agree with half the stuff in the books (most of them are written by men - what do they know, right?) but this statement proved true for little O. Last night he slept from 9:45 until I woke him up at 6:30 this morning! What could have made my morning even better? Well, his diaper didn't leak and his reward was going off to daycare in his pajamas. Yep, I'm an awesome mom.

On another note, today is picture day at Pebble Brook Preschool. Owen brought his change of clothes for his teachers to get him ready for his picture. Yeah, he has a little bit of a drool problem, so we want a fresh shirt for a picture we'll end up paying for! I'll post the proofs as soon as we get them! I'm soooo excited to see them for myself and share them with everyone since they're his first set of "professional" pictures we had taken since his newborn shoot with Kami.

No comments:

Post a Comment