Monday, October 10, 2011

Growing boy!

Owen had his 4-month vaccinations last week but only cried a little bit. What a trooper! He had his vaccines for Hepatitis B, Polio, Pneumococcal Disease, Diphtheria, Tetanus & Pertussis, Rotavirus and Hib.

We also found out that he's 26 inches long and weighs 17 lbs, 13 oz! I can't believe how much he's grown. He's wearing 6 mo. onesies and sleepers in just about every brand we have in his dresser. He's still able to wear a few 3-6 (thank goodness), too.

He's right on track with his growth... in the 89th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for length. I found this growth chart online and thought I'd share it.

In other news, Owen discovered his feet a couple of weeks ago but now he's really grabbing onto them when he's trying to sit up. He's able to sit up on his own for a few seconds right now, but when he has his hand on the floor to prop himself up instead of grabbing his toes, he can stay upright for a couple of minutes. Also, last night while he was getting his bath he discovered his private parts. Yeah, so as exciting as THAT is... I'm hoping it was a fluke and my little guy won't walk around holding himself until he's well, walking! Here's to hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment