Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Birthday, Owen!


This picture pretty well sums up Owen's second birthday party. We had so many wonderful friends and family join us for our first [big] celebration for Owen since he was sick last year. I feel awful they didn't get to see a happier O. He screamed when I put the temporary Elmo tattoo on him. He screamed when we sang "Happy Birthday to You." He fell down the stairs to the basement. The list goes on. BUT we did have some fun!

The theme was Sesame Street with the exception of the dinosaur cake Nate bought. I probably should have expressed an Elmo cake would be more appropriate. Oh well. The cake was from Costco and it was amazing. We grilled out and had all kinds of sides for the party since it was also Memorial Day weekend.

As everyone sings "Happy Birthday"
Happy second birthday, sweet boy. Mommy loves you even when you're grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment