I can't believe we just celebrated Christmas! This time last year, Owen was just six months old and falling asleep under the Christmas tree. Now, he's 18 months old and an absolutely wild man. Don't get me wrong, he's a sweet boy and is very loving and gentle -- but he is BUSY!
Gamma and Papaw came up to celebrate with us and Owen had a blast. Grandparents = LOTS OF ATTENTION.
Santa was very good to our little man. He got a bunch of Elmo stuff, a new Cars tent, books and a Chuggington train set. I was worried we wouldn't be able to get him down for his nap but he was appropriately exhausted after a busy morning unwrapping presents.
Soon, we'll be taking him to Louisville to stay with his other Gamma and Papa while Nate and I take a couples-only trip to Nashville to celebrate our friend's Sarah's 30 birthday. I'm not sure how I feel about leaving Owen for a few days but I'm looking forward to hanging out with adults for a few days!



No comments:
Post a Comment