The other day when I went to pick Owen up from daycare, I saw his teacher through the window in the door staring at the ground and just laughing up a storm. Curious, I walked a little faster and quickly took my shoes off before walking into the infant room.
The noise was unmistakeable, Owen was belly laughing and so was another baby. I walked over to their play mat and sure enough, Owen was holding hands with a little girl in his class named Meredith. They were just staring at each other and giggling.
Lord, who would have thought my 3 month old would have a girlfriend?! Well... that's what I said and his teacher just laughed and said, "Wait until Thursday, that's when Rachel is here."
"Who is Rachel?" I asked.
"Owen's other girlfriend."
I should have known! Owen is seducing baby girls from 3-12 mos. in his classroom. He even had a one-year-old (whose parents we know) picking up books and handing them to him one day.
This is the start of trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment